Prevent off-spec shipments & increase yard throughput
Real time 3D stockyard visualisations that track and predict grade
Predict and address off-spec shipments before they are filled
StacksOn™ is driving savings worth millions
Immersive visualization and smooth controls lead to excellent operational awareness and minimal learning curve.
The user can get detailed information about any product in the yard by simply pointing at it.
- Grade distribution graphs
- Custom region selection
- Stacked time selection
- Reclaim batch prediction
Accurate & Reliable
- Proven to have impressively accurate modelling of product location and analyte distribution
- Provides what is likely the most accurate stockyard tonnages you have access to
Intuitive Yard Investigations
- Direct grade, operability and reclaim rate comparisons between current operation and proposed operation
- Allows you to know the exact changes to grade that will accompany a yard philosophy change before implementing
- Has led to impressive increases in yard throughput in the real word
Real Time Data
Real time data to keep you informed:
- Real time feed of the material composition each reclaimer is reclaiming
- Likely the most accurate tonnages you have access to per stockpile and bench
- Material properties per stockpile and bench
- Material properties per reclaim batch including predicted reclaim batch
Know what you will get before you start reclaiming:
- StacksOn™ is able to provide the statistics for a batch before it is reclaimed
- Make changes to hit your grade targets before committing
- Compare multiple different reclaim algorithms, parameters and stockpile blends to ensure optimal reclaiming of stockpiles
Track Any Number of Material Properties
StacksOn™ can track many different material properties into and out of the stockyard including:
- Product type
- Product grade
- Stacked time
Ship Tonnes Faster
BHP wanted to speed up their train loading times, increase their yard capacity and limit the number of times their mobile machines were waiting for a place to stack and reclaim.
02. The Process
03. The Result
Mike is an experienced product developer and software architect. He has built simulation frameworks, web visualisation products, calculation engines and a large number of industrial applications. He has worked with control system vendors, mining, agriculture, refining, renewable energy and consulting enterprises.
Ryan has been in the industry since 2004 with degrees in both Computer Systems Engineering and Computer Science. He effortlessly crosses the OT/IT boundary and excels at creating both software applications and control systems. Ryan has led the StacksOn™ teams since inception and is hands on in all facets of the solution.