StacksOnTM is preventing off-spec shipments, increasing yard throughput and enabling people to make the right operational decisions.
With accurate modelling, intuitive tooling, immersive visualisations, valuable integrations and informative reclaim predictions, StacksOn is proving to be a real game changer.
Immersive visualization and smooth controls lead to excellent operational awareness and minimal learning curve.
The user can get detailed information about any product in the yard by simply pointing at it.
- Grade distribution graphs
- Custom region selection
- Stacked time selection
- Reclaim batch prediction
- Proven to have impressively accurate modelling of product location and analyte distribution.
- Provides what is likely the most accurate stockyard tonnages you have access to.
Accurate Yard Investigations
- Direct grade, operability and reclaim rate comparisons between current operation and proposed operation
- Allows you to know the exact changes to grade that will accompany a yard philosophy change before implementing
- Has lead to impressive increases in yard throughput in the real word
Publishes To Your Systems
Publishes a ton of data to keep you informed including:
- Real time feed of the material composition each reclaimer is reclaiming
- Likely the most accurate tonnages you have access to per stockpile and bench.
- Material properties per stockpile and bench
- Material properties per reclaim batch including predicted reclaim batch
Sophisticated Reclaim Batch Prediction
Know what you will get before you start reclaiming:
- StacksOn is able to provide the statistics for a batch before it is reclaimed.
- Make changes to hit your grade targets before committing
- Compare multiple different reclaim algorithms, parameters and stockpile blends to ensure optimal reclaiming of stockpiles.
Track Any Number of Material Properties
StacksOn can track many different material properties into and out of the stockyard including:
- Product type
- Product grade
- Stacked time
Visibility = profitability
StacksOnTM is in active use across a number of stockyards increasing throughput and reducing product variability.
Ship Tonnes Faster
A client wanted to speed up their train loading times, increase their yard capacity and limit the number of times their mobile machines were waiting for a place to stack and reclaim.
Our team consists of experienced Software and Control System Engineers with hands on experience programming stockyard control systems and robust next gen applications. We are known for our responsiveness to client enhancement and integration requests to better meet their needs.
Mike Wiese has long experience at the interface between industrial and corporate IT. He has worked in SCADA systems on three continents, written industrial data-visualisation systems and built simulation-modelling frameworks. He brings experience in architecture and development strategy to the team.
Ryan has been in the industry since 2004 with degrees in both Computer Systems Engineering and Computer Science. He effortlessly crosses the OT/IT boundary and excels at creating both software applications and control systems. Ryan has lead the StacksOn teams since inception and is hands on in all facets of the solution.
Stephan is a software and control systems engineer with experience in the mining industry. He excels at leveraging his software background in an operational technology (OT) environment. He was one of the original StackOn team members that helped bring the product to market and continues to develop critical new features.
Matt regularly works on the frontend UI within Unity 3D and adds new features to the .NET backend. He also manages most of the rollouts to client systems.